viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Drive Safe; Nothing is Worth Your Life | Disability.Blog

Drive Safe; Nothing is Worth Your Life | Disability.Blog

Disability Blog

New on Disability.Blog:

Drive Safe; Nothing is Worth Your Life



Be Safe, Drive Smart

By Guest Blogger Shawn Stevenson

I have recently moved into a new neighborhood and am still getting to know the place and the people around. My neighbors are really nice. The morning I moved in they sent me a welcome lemon meringue pie and invited me for lunch since I could not have managed to whip up something yet, what with all the unpacking to be done. I happily obliged. On visiting them, I found out that a couple lived there with their daughter and aunt. The aunt was a dear old woman whom I hit it off with right away. While talking, we hit upon a certain topic that led to her relating an incident I would like to share, after having sought her permission, of course. Allow me to write from her perspective.



Read More about Drive Safe; Nothing is Worth Your Life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario